04 December 2010

#Reverb10

I have known about the project #Reverb10 since last year sometime and was intrigued by it.  Over the months, for whatever reason, it's dropped off my radar. But I came across a tweet two days ago that referred to it and I'm once again enthralled with the concept.


I think it appeals to that same part of me that resonates with NaNoWriMo. And although I did piteously with NaNo this year (a mere 10,000 words, give or take a few hundred...depending on whether you count the embedded recipe and grocery list for that day!) I think the scope of the Reverb project is much more to my (dis)abilities.  


Let's see how I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am curious about everything, all the time. Sometimes it's exhausting. (I even wonder WHY I wonder.) It would be so much easier to not be asking "Why?" all the time.

Followers